Me

Me

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pinterest!! Why Didn't I Know About This Before?!?



I recently found out about Pinterest and I'm totally addicted.  I'm a visusal person anyway, as I think most of us are, so Pinterest really interested me right off the bat.  All the bookmarks on my computer I'm now able to 'pin' to a board on pinterest.  It's free and it if you haven't been on there yet, check it out.  Anything and everything is out there.  You have to have an invite, but if one of your friends is on there, just have them email you your invite and you're in!  If you don't know anyone, just drop me a note here and I would be glad to sent you an invite.  I found out some people on eBay are selling Pinterest invites from anywhere from $1.99 on up.  That's crazy!  It's FREE people.  Please don't pay someone to send you an invite.  I'll do it for free!!  If you want to follow me and my boards, here's my link:  http://pinterest.com/debbieatkins/
I have lots of interest....so hold on to your hats!



No comments:

Post a Comment