Me

Me

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Who Has Time for Blogging?

It's so easy to neglect this blog.  Not that I don't think about what to write about all the time, but time is really flying and it's not easy to find computer time.  Maybe a couple posts a month is what I need to concentrate on and set my goals there instead of attempting to blog as often as most people do.  I don't know how many of you have found Pinterest.com but it's my new favorite place to be.  It has boards where you can 'pin' your interests and share your things with other and you can follow boards or other people who have the same interests as you.  If you'd like an invite, send me your email address and I'll send you an invite you so you can join in.  Just when I think I've 'pinned' all my favorite things, someone posts something new and amusing for me to try and I've gotten so many awesome ideas.  We've had some glorious winter weather in Indiana this year.  It was in the 50's, then we even had some days where we experienced 70's and 80's which makes my mind wander toward gardening and planning what should be started indoors and when.  There are so many websites pinned on Pinterest for gardening that I'm like a kid in a candy store!  It's still too early to plant anything outside, because even this morning we had frost again.  That doesn't mean the garden can't be in the planning stages.  The soil has been tilled and each year I seem to add a few more square feet.  I think I'll try some corn this year!  I have enough room to plant a few rows which is needed for cross pollination.  Last year I added blooming flowers around the boarders of the garden and it helped tremendously with attracting bees.

After mowing the back lawn today, I decided to go through the drafts on here that hadn't been published yet and just get them out here!  No since having them sit unpublished for no one to see.  That's why you'll see lots of entries for today and I apologize for that if it bothers you.  Now that I'm all caught up again, I'm going to go catch up on Pinterest!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment