Me

Me

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Furry, Feathery, Kids

Just briefly, I wanted to put a couple pictures up of my pets.  I've never added a picture with a post and wanted to give it a try.   

This is Chewbacca Mud (his middle name stands for my ugly dog.)  He's 'special'.  A mixed up mess of a yorkshire terrier, a pug, a shih tzu, and a poodle.  I never have see any poodle in him.  He's so ugly he's cute and he's the sweetest little guy.  He was born with a congenital defect that affects the first and second vertebra of his spine called alanto axial subligation (wobbler.)  More on that later.  

This is Booboo Catface, Chewy's brother.  

This is Marley, the cockatiel.  He's fairly new to the family.  I think he's gorgeous and he whistles at me all the time!  

This is the newest member of the family.  His name is Shadow and I got him a couple days before Halloween from a friend who took in a stray female cat.  Low and behold, the stray was pregnant and Shadow is one of her kittens.  He was born in August of 2010.  Spay your pets please.  It's so sad to see so many kittens and puppies come into this world with no home to go to.  
A simple online search will usually find a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area.



No comments:

Post a Comment