Me

Me

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A More Effective Elf on the Shelf

When I first heard the story of the Elf on the Shelf my kids were already grown and gone.  I'm still hoping my grand kids will get an elf of their own soon.  Maybe my kids think their kids might be a bit freaked out about an elf keeping watch over them because none of them have acquired one yet.

I love seeing all the mischief these elves get into from the pictures that families are pinning about their own elves on Pinterest and I'll even admit I have my own board set up on Pinterest just for Elf on the Shelf pins.  The funniest picture I've seen so far showed up on my daughters Facebook wall Friday night.  Evidentally, someone needed a more effective Elf this year.  I'm not certain where this Elf on the Shelf came from or what model he is or even whose family he belongs to but I wanted to share it.  Maybe you'll think it's as hilarious as I do.  I believe it was originally posted on Facebook by Ami Clark Gibson so it maybe this is their elf.






No comments:

Post a Comment