Me

Me

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Recycle Bin is Here!


It might seem silly to you but one of my New Year's Resolutions is to recycle more this year, so I was excited to see my brand new orange plastic recycling bin being dropped off at my house today!  I'm still going to take all my paper to the local grade school in the neighborhood because I know they can benefit from it.  A simple brown grocery bag just outside the kitchen in the my garage is perfect for paper.  I even tear off our address from envelopes and all mail and toss those into my little compost bin on top of the counter and put the rest of the junk mail in the paper sack.  It doesn't take long at all for the bag to be filled.  Now, with my new orange bin, I can recycle more than just paper without having to drive all over town to drop it off.  They'll pick it right up at the curb once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment